Summer camps are very unique and differ from typical summer camps, where there is not much emphasis on developing technique and technical skills. Week-long camps will be developed by Urska Dvorsek and will combine best practices from ITF guideline in order to develop effective tennis players for the future. The groups will be designed based on ability and there will be anywhere from minimum of 4 kids to maximum of 8 kids in a group.
The program will be 3 hours long, from 8am-11am. After 90 minutes there will be 10 minutes break, where youngsters will have time to have some free time a grab a quick snack.
- Week 1 June 12th to June 16th
- Week 2 June 19th to June 23rd
- Week 3 June 26th to June 30th
- Week 4 July 10th to July 14th
- Week 5 Jul 17th to July 21st
- Week 6 July 24th to July 28th
- Week 7 July 31st to August 4th
* Any week with less than 4 participants will be cancelled with possibility to reschedule to some other week or full refund will be issued.
Marijane Hamann Park in San Jose/Campbell
Tentative Program Schedule
- 8am-8.30am Warm up with various different games such as tag, soccer, basketball
- 8.30am-9am Work on the shot of the day such as forehand, backhand, serve, volley
- 9.00am-9.30am Use the shot of the day in various drills
- 9.30am-9.40am Break
- 9.40am-10.00am Consistency and target drills
- 10.00am-10.40am Play “real” tennis games
- 10.40am-11.00am Footwork and team competitions
Please send email to email@example.com.