Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Private Lessons
- Each student can request to reschedule their scheduled time frame (once per month) at least 48 hours prior the start of the lesson.
- Cancellation due to illness will be excused only if Ursula Tennis is notified 24 hours in advance.
- If a student does not show up to the lesson (without rescheduling or emergency/illness situation), they are still responsible for full payment of the lesson.
- In the event of a rain, players are not responsible to attend a lesson, but are requested to check either the website or their preferred form or communication (txt or email) to see what is the status of a court and if the lesson is cancelled.
- Buy a package of 4 lessons
- Has to be used in 1 month, the payment is due at the first lesson of the month