Winter days in California are associated with some rain fall. Most the players are not able to find indoor courts to resume their normal practice schedule. So what are some drills that can be done either in the gym or even in your own garage? You will be surprised but you do not have to have a lot of space to get a good fitness workout.
- Jogging for 5 minutes (one place), this should be very slow and the purpose of the exercise is just to get heart going.
- 2 sets of 100 jumps (jump rope)
- Jogging for 2 minutes (one place), very slow
- 3 sets of 100 jumps (jump rope)
- 3 sets of planks 30 seconds
- 3 sets of 10 lunges each leg
- 3 sets of 10 side lunges each leg
- 3 sets of 10 squads
- Cross Step 3 sets of 60 seconds
- Number 8 Drill 3 sets of 60 seconds
- Ladder Drill if you find enough space
- Back Stretching or yoga poses
- Quad Stretch
- Hamstring Stretch (use resistance bands)